Armoires coupe-feu pour tableau électrique.
PRIOELEC ES free-standing electrical cabinets
PRIORIT free-standing electrical cabinets in single-leaf and double-leaf design, suitable for a smoke-tight and fire-resistant separation of electrical distributors in rescue routes (fire load insulation).
The housing is made of non-combustible building material class A2 – s1 d0. As standard, cabinets are equipped with a ventilation system in the rear wall, top and bottom cable entry and a changeable door stop from DIN R to DIN L. The inside dimensions are based on the electro-technical standard distribution panels and mounting plates.
- Fire resistance of 30/90 min, fire-retardant, fire resistant
- Classification: suitable for fire load insulation of 30/90 minutes
- Smoke protection
- Protection rating according to IP 42
- Safety class II
- Empty case with high mechanical and chemical resistance
- Ventilation system in the back of cabinet
- Door can be unhinged for weight reduction during transport
- Door stop changeable on site, DIN right/left
- Door closes flush with body, opening angle ca. 180°
- 2-point door locking device with turning lever and single cylinder
- Circumferential fire seals automatically expand in the event of a fire
- Cable entry top + bottom
- Cable bulkhead for insertion of single or multiple cables
- Cable channel on top for 90 minutes fire resistant.
- Plinth with ground clearance for easy lifting, with removable front panel.
- Attachment points for electric installations.
- Tilt safety device on housing through mounting links at the top.
- Building material with surface coating non-combustible, classification A2 – s1, d0d0
- Standard surface HP laminate is chemically highly stable and moisture-resitant
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
Dependency of fire classification/ventilation system
- Fire load insulation of 30/90 minutes by closing the ventilation systemem
- Fire load insulation, cold-smoke-tight over 30/90 minutes with artificial ventilation and smoke-detector controlled shutter system: EBEL:VENT0 + EBEL:NETZ + EBEL:VENT-RM